Bicycle Rental Liability Insurance
Why do I need Liability Insurance for Bike Rentals?
In Greece, in recent years, businesses have started to operate with the rental of bicycles as well as with electric bicycles. This activity carries responsibilities because a bicycle when in motion is subject to the legislation of the K.O.K. By extension this creates liability to third parties upon its release.
With simple procedures
Integrated liability insurance system
Bicycle Rental Liability insurance covers the Insured (the company and the one who rents the bicycle) that in case through his own fault, causes Death or Injury or Material Damage to third parties during the use and operation/circulation of his bicycle , the Company will cover it up to the agreed Ceiling Liability per event and annually
In addition, is given the coverage of the legal protection of the insured for the following:
– Claim for Material Damages & Bodily Injuries of the same
– Defense for Personal Injury or Loss of Life due to a traffic accident
– Rebuttal of Claims for Material Damages & Bodily Injuries of third parties
– Criminal Defense due to Injury or Loss of Life of third parties
– Appeal to Administrative Authorities and Courts
With the guarantee of Future Plan